9 ter rue Auguste Barbier
Capital social de 66600€
Téléphone: +33 (0)9 73 16 75 72
RCS Paris 495107575
Numéro de TVA: FR52495107575
Nom du responsable de la publication:
Coordonnées de l’hébergeur du site :
Webflow, Inc.398 11th Street, 2nd FloorSan Francisco, CA 94103
By using the Website, the user agrees to and accepts this Conditions of Use, which binds him/her to D/LABS. In the event of failure to comply with this Contract, it is the user’s sole responsibility to no longer use nor access the Website or its associated services.
1. This original Web-site was created and is maintained by D/LABS. DLABS and the DLABS logo are trademarks of D/LABS. D/LABS is the owner of all rights on the site and its content. As a rule, data, programs, samples of music, texts, information, logos, visual identities, still and animated images and their layout on the Website are the property of D/LABS and are thus protected by the provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code. The Internet user undertakes to not use them and to not allow anyone whomsoever to use the said content for illegal purposes.
2. Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part, whether permanent or temporary, on an electronic medium and/or on paper, and through any form of one or more elements of the Website, without the prior and express consent of D/LABS is prohibited, and constitutes an act of infringement, which may give rise to civil and/or penal proceedings. Only printing out pages for exclusive personal use by the User is permitted within the meaning of article L122-5 2° of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3. D/LABS reserves the right to make changes to the Website without prior warning. Users will be subject to the policies and Conditions of the Conditions of Use in force at the time you use the website.
4. D/LABS is managing and maintaining this Website in the best way possible. While D/LABS will make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and up-to-date, D/LABS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
5. In case of bug or any working problem detection, thank you to send an email to contact[@]d-labs.fr
6. The links to external Websites, which are listed on our Website, are completely independent of D/LABS. D/LABS makes no representations whatsoever as to the accuracy, content, timeliness or quality of these pages. The link shall not be construed as an endorsement by D/LABS or as an acceptance of responsibility for the content, products or services provided by it or the site hosting it.
7. The use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither D/LABS, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. By accessing this website you agree that D/LABS will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this site or from your access of other material on the Internet via web links from this site. D/LABS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the site.
8. All the information posted on this Website and the use made of it is subject exclusively to French law. Only courts that fall under the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal are alone competent to deal with any litigation arising from use of the Website.
1. In compliance with the French law for the protection of individual privacy, D/LABS undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy regarding privacy and personal information. By using this website, the user consent to the collection and use of your personal information. Personal data collected on this Website will be used only to respond to the process orders, the requests and information demands of the user.
2. D/LABS will also use the collected information to send you information relating to D/LABS and our software, as well as to communicate, including by electronic means, any important news relating to its products and services. Any other purpose shall be communicated to the user before proceeding to the processing of personal data. If you prefer not receive this information, you can send an email to contact[@]d-labs.fr
3. D/LABS will not share sell, trade or rent your personal data with third parties unless it is required to meet legal obligations among which include, without limitation, providing data to the courts, the police or other national or international security bodies.
4. You have the permanent right to access and amend all personal data, in accordance with European and national laws in force. You may at any time and on request amend those data by writing us at contact[@]d-labs.fr. If needed, you can ask D/LABS to make corrections to any wrong data.
5. In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, he/she guarantees to have obtained their prior consent and inform them beforehand of the conditions and purposes for which D/LABS may use their personal data. If required by D/LABS, the user must prove that consent has been obtained.
6. Through FastSpring Inc, D/LABS shall use industry standard encryption technology and secure commerce technique and strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which have been given. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information input before it is sent.